City University Of Cairo - Capital of science and knowledge -
The Department of Quality Assurance System at City University of Cairo aims to contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality of academic, research and administrative processes, in addition to community participation in light of accreditation standards, thereby achieving a competitive advantage for the University's outputs and achieving its mission and objectives.
The Quality Assurance and Accreditation Center aims to actively participate in obtaining accreditation for City University of Cairo and to advance the university's standing in various global rankings.
Objectives of the Quality Assurance Center:
- The training needs are studied at all university’s levels for all target groups.
- Plans of training programs, meetings and workshops on quality assurance systems and accreditation standards are developed, continuously applied on all faculties. In addition, professional trainers are chosen which are related to these training programs.
- Qualified training staff are prepared in the field of quality assurance.
- Coordinating with The National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education “NAQAAE” in organizing and conducting some training programs for faculty members and leaders whether at university or at NAQAAE.
- Measuring the feedback of the training and preparing a final report of its results.
- Giving training to faculty members, assistant staff, and students to enable them to apply for projects in the field of supporting innovation, excellence and development.